Spread the Love Challenge
Thank You AnonymosIndian29 to nominate me in this challenge. The rules of this challenge are:
- Write four word sentences about what Love means to you.
- Share your favorite quote on Love.
- Nominate other bloggers for this challenge.
I’m known for not being the lovey-dovey person. But I do have my definitions of Love.
So, here are my thoughts on Love (apologies for I can’t contain what Love means to me in only four words):
- Love is when you plan your life together and share a high-five when all the dreams come true one-by-one.
- Love is when you reread your conversations and chats at night and smile at how good a couple you are.
- It isn’t enough that deep down you love him/her, you have to show it.
- Lack of love doesn’t affect a good couple, lack of friendship does. You have to be a great friend first, to be a great lover.
- Most people don’t want the heavens, shooting stars or gemstones. They want a steady partner, they want to fall asleep knowing that when they wake up, their love will be smiling at how funnily they snore.
- When Love is not madness, it is not Love.
- Sometimes Love means letting go, when you want to hold on tighter.
- Don’t trust the people who don’t love themselves when yet they say “I love you.”
- If you’re going to Love someone or something, then don’t be a leaking faucet, be a hurricane.
- And lastly, Love can also be when you leave your spouse and go hunting for your dreams. The Love for your ambitions.
My favorite quote on Love:
“Rahiman dhaaga prem ka,
Toreyun na chatkayen,
Tore se phir na jure,
Jure, gaant padi jaye.”
Rahim says; don’t break the thread of Love by giving a sudden forceful tug,
Because once broken, the thread of Love won’t be mended.
Even if does mend, there will always be a knot in it.
Love. It sends chills down someone’s spine, for others it is just a fantasy read in a book. For people who have experienced Love, they can point out the fun parts and the not-so-fun parts. Love is a two way door. You have to suffer as much you enjoy. In some cases the suffering side is heavier on the balance.
And for those who haven’t experienced Love yet, sit back tight with your seatbelts on. Because Love is one heck of a roller coaster ride.
Now for my nominees:
- Whose Blog Is That
- Two on a Rant
- Of Life She Writes
- The Muscleheaded Blog
- 50 shades of play
- The Blurred Line
Share your thoughts below, and if you like reading the articles and stories on my blog, do subscribe via email.